Saturday, 9 May 2009

Things I'm into at the moment

MY NEW FLAT


I love to just hang out in the flat, do some decorating, play records, drink green tea, smoke lots of cigarettes, entertain friends...god it's good to be home sometimes. (I swear I will do a proper post on the flat soon-just need to find the time!)

FELA KUTI & GIL SCOTT HERON

Geniuses. Perfect soundtrack to all these bank holidays.


MAKING PLANS FOR THE SUMMER

Arcachon (South West France), Barcelona, Martinique and hopefully Berlin... Here I come!


DJ MEHDI

I just love his Coolcats blog. By the way this was just a lame excuse to post photos of the man, aka his Royal Hotness. (should I bring Monday's Manjoyment back??)

CHILLING OUT


A beer after work, lots of gossip, some trashy tv; love it.

WATCHING FILMS

Good for anytime. Preferably with drinks and most importantly, the right person.

No comments: