Tuesday, 12 May 2009

Daft Punk song of the week: "Aerodynamic"

Good party times last weekend! Finally disco hit Paris and it was good.


I'm in London for a few days so I might be able to get another shot at shaking my body to some banging tunes.
Also planned for this week in London: a big shop at Primark, maybe Portobello since I haven't been in ages, shoes at New Look, Beyond Retro and other vintage shops. But most importantly, good food and wine with friends I haven't seen in a while.

top topshop
cardigan aa
ring h&m

3 comments:

Trendy Gourmandise said...

alors quelques jours à london ! trop bien ! ce serait trop marrant de se croiser dans les rayons de primark ! enjoy !

Ness said...

I love the top!

lazydisco said...

-trendy gourmandise: aaaah j'ai fait une razzia chez primark y'avait trop de trucs, de la folie pure!!

-ness: thank you!!