Thursday, 16 April 2009

Coquillages et crustacés

Is it summer yet? It feels like it anyway!
I haven't been shopping in a million years (thanks credit crunch) so at the moment all I can do is unearth old treasures from my wardrobe.

I finally settled properly into my flat, put up some frames, arranged my books, bought flowers. There's still lots of things to do but at least I have a real place to call home now.

Party time bientôt les amis!

I am sorry I haven't been updating as much as I should but I'm so busy juggling a crap temping job, sessions at the gym, cocktails with friends, nights of junk food+ tv, lunches with the family... You know the deal!


jacket vintage

top stolen from maman

shorts topshop

silly face my own

6 comments:

D. said...

c'est joli cette petite salle à manger rétro!
La veste aussi, dis moi c'est de la laine?
Chaque fois que je vois une pièce comme celle ci, cela me rapelle que le rouge est ma couleur favorite.

TheLazyOnes said...

karine!!!! we went to Paris last weekend and I got so sick!!! it was a nightmare!! with my parents on a liquid diet and soo tired!!!it was so bad we have to come back soon to undo the bad times!!we tried to call you and text you but on yor english mobile! anyway the weather was awesome we gotta come backsuper soon to catch some sun ! btw, loving your flat and the ikea table set ,soo cute,
love,
the lazy ones

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

i love the blazer with that shirt

Trendy Gourmandise said...

tu es trop mimi dans cette tenue esprit marin :

lazydisco said...

-d: hey merci, la déco n'est pas encore fini mais j'y suis presque!
oui la veste est bien en laine, une des rares pièces vintage que j'ai depuis des années et que je porte encore...

-lazy ones: arrrghhh i was wondering where u were! yes you should definitely come back..i'll see in may in london!xxx

-taryn: ohhh thank you!!

-trendy gourmandise: hihi c'est l'été qui s'annonce ça c'est sur :)

Julia mode said...

superbe tenue jadore le blazer avec la mariniere !! =)

xx