Saturday, 21 February 2009

Reinvent yourself

Sometimes it's good to let go and forget about blowdrying and other things: this weekend my hair will be big and I don't care!
Last night was pretty exciting as my friend Anne-Cécile asked me to arrange a soundtrack for a catwalk show where she was going to present her clothes...It lasted 15 minutes and this is what I came up with:
-Midnight Juggernauts "Worlds Converged"
-Ruth "Roman Photo"
-Glass Candy "Digital Versicolor"
-Jackson and his Computer Band "Utopia"
It was fun to do and I'm preparing a completely different soundtrack for a sunglasses brand in a couple of weeks!

vest and sexuali-tee aa
shirt vintage
boots jonak

5 comments:

Trendy Gourmandise said...

ta montre est so bling bling ! j'aime beaucoup !

Tinky Minky said...

j'adore ta chemise à carreaux! :-)
Bisous!

lazydisco said...

hi hi merci les filles!xx

Trendy Gourmandise said...

lol tu vas à tes cours de gym en tregging ?

A Green Dream said...

wicked sense of fashion, I am a fan.