Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Short-circuit

Hiya.

First press play.

TTC "Cé Pou Vou"




I'm sorry but this tune just smells like summer.It's like 3 degrees and now the temperature has finally risen above zero all we can think about is spring and floral dresses and thin blazers and no-tights nights.




In the meantime warm up with good bangers and cups of cocoa; I will see you on a packed dancefloor soon though, this post xmas laziness has to stop now, I need to start going out again and nod my head to good music all night!

top peacocks
skirt AA
belt vintage from freepstar

6 comments:

MarionRocks said...

C'est très joli la petite marinière avec la jupe moutarde AA ! Et la ceinture camel, petit détail qui fait bcp !
Sympa ta tenue donc, et ravie que le remix de Kilometer te plaise ;)

lazydisco said...

cette jupe elle vraiment trop pratique, je me demande si après la grise et la moutarde je vais pas craquer pour la beige :)

Justmel and my style said...

Cette tenue est parfaite, la jupe , le haut, la ceinture, tout est sublime!

lazydisco said...

ha merci beaucoup! chouette ton blog!

I heart milk said...

ok i seriously never thought that that AA skirt was nice in mustard (??) / yellow. But you look effing nice init.

lazydisco said...

this skirt is sooo good i want it in every colour!