Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Back with a vengeance

Check this out. Me and A.B getting papped spinning hot tunes at the Vortex last friday.

Oh yeah I'm back in Paris after a week in London. Happy but a bit sad to leave as usual-this week has been good though: old friends, good times, good food (I might be £200 lighter, but certainly 4lbs heavier!).And then there was this jacket. So perfect that when I stopped it I couldn't care less for anything else in the shop. I know it's gonna be a summer essential already.
dress vintage from beyond retro
blazer topshop
belt primark

9 comments:

Brittany said...

I like your hair up!

lazydisco said...

oh thanks!i guess i should try to do it like more,rather than wait for a bad hair day :)

Danielle said...

For sure!(About the Jacket)
As usual, good shopping!!

la fée said...

t'es trop belle ma K. j'adore !!!!!!

lazydisco said...

hiii merci!! on se voit bientot j'espère!bizzxxx

Anonymous said...

le look est vraiment genial....j adhere completement!!!

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

love the jacket...reminds me of the 80s

Wana said...

i love ur look! and i really love ur hair!

lazydisco said...

thank you girls!!!