Monday, 15 December 2008

Clap de fin

It's no surprise that I have been more and more absent from this blog recently-it's not that I'm bored, I guess I have kind of ran out of things to say/show.

It's been a fun year though and I will probably keep looking at the archives for a while and who knows, I might be back with something else.

But right now I feel that it's best for me to say bye: I'm not a trendy blogger with 10,000 views, I don't get sent free products, I'm not rumi, alix, karla or lisa, I'm not skinny or tall, not american or swedish, not rich enough to buy maje and marant, I can't be bothered to spend hours looking for vintage clothes and will never make it into Glamour magazine, I eat cupcakes and macarons cos they're good and not because they will make a good photo op, I have never been photographed by facehunter, I don't 'do' fashion week or press sales....
I love you all though!

8 comments:

D. said...

C'est pour toutes ces raisons que j'aimais venir ici.En esperant t'y revoir ou ailleurs, Who knows...
Biz

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

aawww :-(( so! you dont have to have 10,000 views..i think those blogs are so overrated.

Stay :-) or take a little break and come back.

lovelydisco said...

Noooooo! Don't go Karine!

Chic Noir said...

Well as long as you don't leave us permantly.

Mademoiselle Robot said...

mais si tu arretes ton blog, tu es OBLIGEE de m'envoyer des mails pour dire ce que tu fais a Paris etc. Pour moi ton blog c'etait un moyen d'avoir des news regulierement.

la fée said...

ah ben voila encore une mauvaise nouvelle , je le savais que cette année 2008 elle serait pourrie jusqu'à la fin mais bon le truc génial c'est que je t'ai connue grâce à ton blog et ça c'est l'une des choses les plus sympas qui me soit arrivé entre autres

Phantomas said...

Héhé quel succès ! Content que tu ais changé d'avis...

cupcake_couture said...

i love this blog
its real girls blog.
stay stay stay.
we can eat cupcake is cyberspace together, cause they ARE good!