Thursday, 13 November 2008

Winter Warmer


Okay I know this dress doesn't exactly screams warmth-and it's rather short, but for some reason I rarely wear it in the summer, I always wait till it gets a bit cold and pair it with thick tights or leggings, and some shorts underneath, just in case...

Some boots, a big coat, and here I am, ready to brave the cold!
I could actually do with a nice hot chocolate now..Hmmmm

Can't believe it's already Xmas in 6 weeks...Are you excited? Why do every year I plan to buy presents in advance but never get round to it?? Bring on the crazy queues in the department stores on the 24th at 6pm...

dress h&m
boots jonak

4 comments:

D. said...

Elles sont jolis ces photo: la couleur de la tunique avec celle de l'escalier, celles des murs puis celles des boots, puis celle de ta peau...
bravo.
:)

apricot tea. said...

I'm loving this outfit. The boots especially.

& no, I am not excited about Christmas. It came too soon! I need to catch up. ;/

lazydisco said...

-d: aaah merci, j'essaie de m'améliorer niveau photo en ce moment!

-apricot tea: i know right, where did 2008 go??

ray desre said...

love the dress.cool boots tooxx