Thursday, 6 November 2008

Joyeux anniversaire


So this blog is one year old. Ha! A year has gone past already. This is the first photo I ever posted: Margarita had just cut my hair and I was about to go see !!! play live.

At this time last year I was just starting my MA, and was still living in London and clearly not too happy. I decided to start a blog to go away from my livejournal and all the bitchiness associated to it...

Since then I have made some big decisions that I hope will be the right ones, only time will tell.

In a year I guess the blog itself has not changed much, the focus is still clothes, gossip and fun, and it should stay like that!

I don't have 10,000 readers but through this blog I've made some lovely discoveries, and after making the transition from the internet to real life, I've actually met three exciting and creative people that I hope to keep seeing a lot more in the future, and that's what's important right?

Keep it going!

15 comments:

la fée said...

joyeux bloganniverssaire ma poulette !!!!!!!! qu'est ce que t'es belle avec ta nouvelle tête (jsuis jalouse t'as intérêt de m'amener chez ton coiffeur)

la fée said...

ok je sors mais je t'avais dit que j'étais une quiche en anglais, bon ton ancienne coupe est trop canon ;)

Nat&Dieg said...

hello!!!! we know youre coming to london soon! yeahrrr, how did the amsterdam interview went? hope it went super well .see u soon xxx

Marion said...

j'ai enfin réactivé les commentaires tu peux passer faire un petit tour!!!
bon anniversaire au fait :)

lazydisco said...

-la fée: aah ben oui en plus c'était une coupe maison :) mais sinon je vais chez Kanellia c'est pas mal, bon c'est l'ambiance typique du coiffeur afro mais c cool!

-nat and diego: yeahhrr london tonite woo!!

-marion: merci! je me demandais bien en effet où étaient passés tes commentaires!

lovelydisco said...

happy first birthday!xxx

apricot tea. said...

happy blogoversary. :] I think the haircut looks great on you.

TEXTSTYLES said...

happy berfday
et j'adore tes cheuveux

lazydisco said...

merci les girls :)

cryptogram said...

aww i miss cutting your hair! i'm excited about tomorrow though. xxx

pipelette said...

happy birth blog darling, your baby blog is so wicked!! kiss kiss

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

yay and happiness to your one year old blog :-)..im loving the bangs, cute cut

Natalie said...

everyone is migrating from LJ these days, it's not what it was :(

Phantomas said...

chuis le seul mec à commenter ou quoi?!
BON ANNIVERSAIRE COFFEE & CIGARETTES !

lazydisco said...

haha ben je crois bien!tu crois que je faudrais que je parle de foot et bière ?? :)