Friday, 28 November 2008

Daytime intermission


So I disappeared for a few days and I must apologise: technical problems have been making my blogging difficult, but I'm hoping to have the situation back to normal soon.


I have been working at an okay company for the past week, which makes the temping acceptable, and there's no uniform to wear, that means dresses are back on!
It was St Catherine day in France on Tuesday, do you know about it?
It's kind of stupid but anyway, on St Catherine day, all the women aged 25 and still unmarried have to wear some kind of ridiculous hat and parade around in the streets...

I think the tradition is kind of dying now (and it should be really, this is not 1930 anymore) as I didn't see any hat this year, and it's only when my mum came to my house with flowers for me that I remembered.


Shit, I'm 25, and not even engaged! Ha. That prompted me to look at the Cartier 3 gold ring yesterday whilst waking by the store, and dream that maybe, one day...

dress and cardi primark
boots jonak

7 comments:

D. said...

le liseré de la robe et le liseré de la housse du canapé...Extra!

lazydisco said...

haha j'avais même pas remarqué

lovelydisco said...

I'm not going to freak out about my unmarried state 'til I'm grazing 30...

Tinky Minky said...

magnifique ta robe, la couleur est parfaite! :-)

Bises!

http://tinkyminky.wordpress.com/

lazydisco said...

-lovelydisco: ha i think i only have 5 years to get this situation sorted out!

-tinly minky: merci bcp la miss!

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

youre still young, youve got enough time on your hands

lazydisco said...

i know but it's strange because so many girls my age around me are getting engaged/married/pregnant... stressing!