Thursday, 9 October 2008

Live fast die young

No I'm not into one of these moods, I'm actually quite cheerful at the moment, even though I have the shittiest temping job ever and pay day is still not quite close enough.
I have studied for 5 years, when will it finally pay off?!
But back on the shallow topic of shoes, let's talk about these low-boots from h&m..cheap and chic! God I've just realised how big my size 7 feet look now.

The zipper makes them look quite fierce already, so I think a black skirt and comfy plain jumper is quite enough...

jumper aa
shoes h&m

8 comments:

lovelydisco said...

I foolishly bought a pair just like them, forgetting for a minute about my uber calves. They've been banished to the back of beyond.

Shelli Mc. said...

Luurrvveee the boots

Eelie said...

Lovely boots you have there. You're quite right about the zipper. Keep it simple but exciting!

*sigh* uni fees are a killer. I swear mine just gets painfully large to the point i never look at my invoice because its causes momentary depression

lazydisco said...

hey thank you girls!

justcheesin said...

Nicee

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

very cute, and ur feet dont look big..i wear an 8..now thats big.

niki said...

vraiment sympa ton blog...on s y retrouve.Il se lit comme un bon bouquin de notre generation
A bientot

lazydisco said...

-just cheesin: ah ouais ca te plait?

-taryn: aah i still wish i was a cute size 4 though, so i can buy even more vintage shoes!

-niki: merci beaucoup ca me fait plaisir, a bientot!