Monday, 20 October 2008

Flower Power


Okay the weather was like so, nice and stuff at the beginning of the week.
It doesn't mean my parisian life doesn't still suck a bit, mostly because of the job situation, also a little bit due to the fact that I have to live the single life half of the month and, blah, I still haven't been able to drag my ass to a gym.But hey! I went for a job interview last week and this is what I wore.

Don't try this at home kids: I did not get the job.
Anyway, their loss!

top aa
hips-enhancing type of skirt primark
shoes new look

2 comments:

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

lol you wore the glasses to the interview too? wow.

It's ok though, theirs plenty of job interviews out there for you.

lazydisco said...

hehe i thought it'd be good if i look a bit like a nerd :)