Friday, 3 October 2008

A day in Versailles...

Aaah Versailles, isn't it a fabulous place to spend a day, especially when the last sun rays of September are out?
Me and A.B decided to take a trip there last weekend, mostly because we were very curious about the Jeff Koons exhibition.

No we didn't bring a ton of macaroons to fool around in the gardens so I will spare you the whole Marie-Antoinette thing and instead show off my new dress....

...and also the hat I randomly picked up in h&m men when I was in Brussels two weeks ago.
I think the hat suits me but so many hipsters wear it here I might have to give it up... What do you think?


Kind of hating my life this week: crap temping jobs where I start very early in the morning and on the way there I feel like listening to "Stress" and just like in the video, kick some tourists that block the escalators and cause damage in the depressing suburban trains...

outfit everything h&m!

10 comments:

apricot tea. said...

Beautiful! Everything in this post is just stunning; including you, of course! I love your hat, as well. I wish I could pull one off without looking like a man.

lazydisco said...

oooh thank you so sweet! i think the hat would suit your pixie haircut so well though!xx

Tinky Minky said...

oh tu es adorable!!! c'est tellement beau une robe rayée je trouve! ;-)

DON'T SWEAT IT said...

Gosh that looks exciting! Wish I could just up and decide to visit a place as stunning as that.

Love your style too.

Scarlett Winter said...

Love the blog and the outfit.
Versailles is beautiful. If you are in Vienna any time soon check out Schloss Schonbrunn. I think it's my favourite. Stunning gardens, a maze and the world's oldest zoo!

lazydisco said...

-tinky minky: merciii! j'ai vu la robe sur une galine de 14 ans dans le métro j'ai craqué!

-don't sweat it: versailles is a beautiful place to spend a day indeed, a bit crowded with tourists though, i think i might try it on a cold winters day...

-scarletts winter: thank you! oh i really want to visit vienna actually to see all the Klimt paintings...

Neyzia said...

Nice outfit in a fabulous place!!
Comment était l'expo?
Y'a une de ses oeuvres à World trade Center à New York

lazydisco said...

merci! c'est vrai que le décalage des oeuvres avec le décor était interssant, mais y'a bcp de mamies qui ont détesté :)

lovelydisco said...

some day I will visit Versailles... some day...

ps - I'm moving to NY in Feb for maybe two to three years. I was born there and it's always been my plan to move back

July Stars said...

Im absolutely dying to see this exhibition but I guess it will have to wait until I visit my parents in Paris over the xmas period. My boy is a huge JK fan too!