Friday, 19 September 2008

"What you're gonna do for me?"

Not feeling very inspired by my wardrobe at the moment, not sure why. Or maybe it is because most of my clothes have been in storage for the past year?
I can't wait to finally move into my flat, still don't know when that's gonna happen, it'd be good to settle properly, open all the carboard boxes, arrange all my books and records....
Speaking of which, since all my vinyls are put away, I had completely forgotten about the Miss Kittin track "Requiem for a hit"...OMG such a banger! ("I'll beat that bitch with a hit"!)
Damn I really need a new bag, even in Paris people don't wear the gym bag anymore, blah.

t-shirt aa
blazer found
scarf and shoes primark
jeans cheap monday (i fit into a.b's jeans woo!)

7 comments:

Mademoiselle Robot said...

J'adore le "meme a paris les gens ne portent plus de gym bag". Hi hi hi.
xxx

lazydisco said...

c'est clair il est soooo 2007 :) je suis une looseuse sans le sou!

apricot tea. said...

I happen to like the bag! I've never seen people wear a gym bag as a purse, but it looks fresh on you. & I love your scarf.

I wish I knew how to read french, though. ;/

lazydisco said...

ha i like it too, but last summer about half of the people in europe were wearing it like that it was crazy!
i really want a new tan or black leather bag though...

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

i really like the scarf

Lo' said...

yep the scarf is so...so...

SYMPA ton blog c'est très frais je trouve.
Je me lance sur la blogo si tu veux voir ce que ça donne
visit my crazy world

SEE YA

lazydisco said...

-taryn: thanks!and it only cost me £1 :)

-lo: merci, j'irais faire un tour sur ton blog!