Monday, 29 September 2008

Shake your tambourine

Hiya.
No I still haven't got rid of that bloody gym bag, I really can't find anything exciting in the shops at the moment though.
Oh yes, boots, so hot right now. I'm really jealous of Cécile's tan leather Mellow Yellow boots.

What's also hot, pictures, a bit drunken, or involving drinks. Good times, with friends, bring it on.

Last week was actually really really good. A.B came to Paris, had to work for 3 days, then we just had the whole time to hang out, drink, shop, see exhibitions, dance to silly music and get merry.I wore my new h&m high heels and they didn't even hurt, chouette.
And what about the indian summer! The weather was so nice on sunday everybody was out to play and I had to queue for 15 minutes for my 0% frozen yogurt from My Berry...

outfits h&m, aa

2 comments:

shamblebaby said...

looks like lots of fun!

<3

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

youre making that gym bag work though!