Friday, 12 September 2008

Last summer days

Indeed.
We are quite lucky in Paris at the moment, with the sun still shining, it's barbecue weather!
I thought it'd be a good idea to wear a short skirt with no tights and my gladiator sandals, probably for the last time...
Sorry about the bad hair situation, it's kind of a mess at the moment and I can't really do else to it at the moment. I hate my big forehead! My mum used to say it's like that because I'm really intelligent, A.B just takes the piss and says it reminds him of the world cup... (thanks!!)

I'm kind of impatient for the weather to get a bit cold though, so I can start wearing my boots and hot tights again...

vest and skirt AA
belt primark
sandals some shop in the 6th
bracelet h&m

10 comments:

Mademoiselle Robot said...

Vous avez de la chance a Paris parce qu'ici c'est bel et bien l'automne.
Desolee de ne pas avoir repondu a ton message a Paris, mais mon sejour a ete encore plus mouvemente que d'habitude! Je viens la prochaine fois en Novembre, sinon dis moi quand tu es a Londres!
xx

lazydisco said...

heyyyy! je serais la mi-octobre,et en novembre je devrais etre a paris tout le temps!
c'est bientot l'anniversaire de mila non?
biz biz xx

Ro! said...

lucky the weather is so good in Paris! It's raining here as usual!
I hate bad hair days!
Don't worry about yours, my forehead is like the *globe*! lol and my mum used to tell me that "it means you're intelligent" thing too! haha

lazydisco said...

mums eh? always trying to make everything better...

apricot tea. said...

Oh, I love this belt. :]

& thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog.

lazydisco said...

thanks!i hope you still have a wonderful birthday.

Tinky Minky said...

ça te va bien les cheveux comme ça! tu es toute mimi! :-)
Tu en as de la chance de t'habiller encore comme ça! en tout cas très chouette tenue! ;-)
Bises!

lazydisco said...

merci!je crois que c'était en effet les dernier jours d'été,place au froid maintenant!

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

yay ...first time seeing your forehead lol...pretty face dear.

That belt is killer.

lazydisco said...

thanks!it's so big tho i kind of feel obliged to have a fringe!