Friday, 29 August 2008

Summer blues

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I've barely left for my Sardinian holidays, but I'm already feeling nostalgic about this summer, so I thought I'd just reminisce once more, before it's time to start thinking about the autumn wardrobe...

These last two months have been good, I finished uni, wrote a dissertation, turned 25, moved back to Paris and started it all from scratch again with A.B. Phew, it's certainly been eventful.

But I'm like a kid, for me, in September, everything gets serious again! Time to get a real job, move into my new flat, get a a driving license..busy times ahead!

6 comments:

Phantomas said...

Héé merci d'avoir posté tt ça! Et surtout la 'useless picture' : je suis content que cette soirée t'ait marqué! Préviens tes ami(e)s que le 31.10 c'est une useless#2 100% UK qui revient! Mais on se verra d'ici là... kisses

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

i love that icecream cake, that is a icecream cake right?

Sounds like your summer was a blast missy.

Marion said...

jolies les photos, c un plaidir de passer par ici!

lazydisco said...

-phantomas: bah oui j'ai hate que les soirees recommencent,on s'ennuie un peu non??

-taryn: it was actually cheesecake,sooooo good :)

-marion: merci bcp,j'espere que ca se passe bien de ton cote!

TEXTSTYLES said...

"transition" hate it and love it all at once.
wish you bonne chance
check out my blog
(might interest you)

TEXTSTYLES

biz
Stefania

lazydisco said...

thanks!hopefully it's all going to work out well :)
i'll go and check your blog now!