Thursday, 14 August 2008

Shopping time!

No I didn't come back from London empty-handed, but my budget was limited to Primark prices... And you know what, I don't really care, I love it! And the best thing is that at least in Paris no-one else wears it.

So the first purchase was: the "Edge of Love" style dress, and grey shoes.
This is how I'm thinking I'm gonna wear it: with a slouchy cardigan and A.B's fake Mulberry satchel that he bought in Shangai and I wished was mine very much but he won't give it to me!This post-dissertation time is really strange, I find myself feeling quite empty now. After a rather uneventful week in London due to the bad weather (meaning lots of dvd watching, cooking extravagant meals-not bad actually), I am back in Paris with only one goal, toning up before I hit the beach in Sardinia in 2 weeks.
Find me at a gym near you everyday!

More to come from Primarni: a funny dress, and the perfect autumn skirt.

dress and shoes Primark (£22 for both)
cardigan AA
satchel "Mulberry" from Shangai
sunglasses random seller on oxford street

10 comments:

Ro! said...

I really like the shoes. Can't believe they are Primark! Good luck with the gym workouts too!

lazydisco said...

thanks! time to break a sssssweat :)

Lyna said...

tout le monde me parle de primark je me demande ce que ca vaut niveau quality.
bon courage pour la gym, moi je teste tracy anderson la coach de madonna en dvd

lazydisco said...

ben franchement moi tous mes achats de primark tiennent bien la route, même après de nombreux lavages,le seul truc qui a craqué c'est les leggings...
aaah tracy anderson elle a l'air hardcore tu me diras si ca marche!

lovelydisco said...

I LOVE the dress! Damn, I haven't seen it over here yet... totally keeping an eye out though

lazydisco said...

i think you should get it soon, it seems to be the hit item of the season..Seen so many girls wearing it in london!

Neyzia said...

Décidement Primark regorge de jolies pièces!
cette robe est très jolie et te va à merveille.

Zoé Macaron said...

Ravissante tenue !! ^^

lazydisco said...

merci les filles!c'est clair que primark devrait penser a ouvrir en france,c'est une vraie mine d'or ce truc!

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

cool shoes! I almost bought a gray pair similar to them.