Friday, 22 August 2008

Shopping Primarkien-suite et fin.





Ok this is the last bit of my purchases from my London trip two weeks ago. I hesitated a lot before buying it, I thought it was a bit too kawaii or it looked like I was in a Gwen Stefani video or something.





Then I went back to Primark a second time and thought, fuck it, I'm buying it!







What do you reckon? Cute or a bit too much?





Speaking of London, I will be there again in 5 days before hitting Sardinia with A.B for a week of sunbathing and sexy alfresco meals-possibly.

13 comments:

la fée said...

moi perso je surkiffe mais bon c'est tout à fait mon style donc, m'en fous d'abord dans 3 semaines je fais la nique à Primark

lazydisco said...

yay!en plus elle coute seulement £12!

cryptogram said...

cute. call me when yr here and i'll fill you in on all my news... xxx

lazydisco said...

yeaahhrr gossip tme!!

Authentik.SupaFlai said...

i think its really cute.
id wear it :)

lazydisco said...

aah i'll have to try it out in the streets of paris and see how people react :)

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

its not too much. Its cute. Wear it with those black and white oxfords you had ^_^...might as well go all the way with it.

lazydisco said...

actually that's a good idea,thanks!

Tinky Minky said...

ces photos sont très jolies, tu es très belle dessus! :-)
Biz!

lazydisco said...

merci bcp ca ma fait plaisir!

cause i am a girL said...

it's so cute. remind me of japanese school uniform.

Margaux said...

J'adore ton blog :d
Tous ces achats Primark... alala que de souvenirs pour moi qui suis revenue de Londres!

lazydisco said...

merci! c'est clair qu'on devient vite a accro a primark la-bas :)