Friday, 1 August 2008

In London


Dudes!I'm like, back in London for a week and a half. After handing in my dissertation, I don't really have any plans, apart from partying for a bit to celebrate my freedom from uni, candlelit dinners with A.B, obviously shopping in Primark and hanging out with my good buddies.When the weather is so hot like this I start to lose inspiration for outfits...Anyone else has started daydreaming about their winter wardrobe?

At the Respect party on the Concorde-Atlantique on wednesday (Feadz!Dj Mehdi! Midnight Juggernauts!) there were some nice outfits that I wish I had photographed, that could have happened if I hadn't been so shy and er, drunk. Phantomas was wearing a cool t-shirt and trainers and that made me think maybe I could start a boy-style section, it would be a bit like Monday's Manjoyment, except with boys that I don't have a crush on. Oh wait, but maybe I do have a crush on them.

I must thank my sister for letting me raid her wardrobe because I don't know how I would have survived without these shorts. I just hope that when she returns to her flat on Monday she doesn't notice that I've taken them to London....:)

t-shirt AA
shorts Zara
shoes New Look

17 comments:

Neyzia said...

One style inspired of A. Wang,
I love it!!
So pretty!!
And I'm impatient to go up on London to burgle Primark!
Many cheap pretty articles!
But this will not be before November or december, damn!

lazydisco said...

hehe j'espere en effet que le butin primarkien sera bon :)

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

the stair case gives the pictures more coolness ^_^..I am loving those shoes too

lazydisco said...

thanks!and they were dead cheap, i love new look!

Miss Woo said...

Those new look shoes are so ace! I MUST track them down :D

lazydisco said...

i got them in the winter,but who knows they might be in the sale!

Margot said...

Un commentaire en français au milieu de tout ça!
Tes chaussures me font rêver là! Elles sont vraiment LE détail de la tenue cool!
Bisous

lazydisco said...

merci!!j'espère que tout se passe bien pour toi chez mercedes!xx

ray said...

i cant wait till winter,im already stocking up on tights! have fun in london,primark has some lovly dresses in at the moxxx
ps.cool shortsxx

Tinky Minky said...

j'adore tes chaussures!! très joli look, j'adore!
Bises!

I heart milk said...

looking really good, I do indeed looove the shoes!

lazydisco said...

thanks girls!it was weird to wear them in summer though, i think maybe they look better with tights....

Phantomas said...

héhéhé
;)

la fée said...

dire qu'il va falloir attendre encore 1 mois pour dévaliser primark je ronge mon frein

lazydisco said...

j'y vais demain! cant wait :)

Always In Style said...

You are too cute in your oxfords and shorts - love the combo!

lazydisco said...

thank you!!!