Tuesday, 26 August 2008

En bleu et en blanc

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The cold weather this week made me take out my old battered jeans from the closet-this is when I realised that I had never done a jeans outfit on this blog, I must say I rarely wear denim...


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

But paired with these comfy wedges and cute accessories I'm already liking them more!

jeans h&m
top decathlon (bought sometimes in the mid-90's by my mum)
sunglasses oxford st
necklace birthday present from A.B
shoes primark

8 comments:

Minky said...

Lovee the shoes!!

FASHIONJUNK said...

lovely sunglasses !

lazydisco said...

thanks everyone!
it was all cheap cheap cheap

FASHIONJUNK said...

hi, the steve madden shoes are available at stevemadden.com

Lyna said...

Une de mes tenues favorites ici! J'adore.

Audrey Hilton said...

J'aime beaucoup ta tenue!
Simple mais très jolie et accessoirisée comme il faut =)

lazydisco said...

merci! parfois des tenues toutes simples c'est bien reposant...

neyzua said...

Simple et pretty!
j'adhère
jolie coleur ce jean H&M!