Tuesday, 22 July 2008

The perfect birthday party dress

So I turned 25 at the weekend and it was fun! A.B came to stay for a few days and I drunk lots of champagne and spent time with some of my best friends. Diego and Nat aka The Lazy Ones had provided me with this little dress before I left London and I knew it was going to be perfect for my birthday party.The dress at 8pm:At 12am:

At 2am:At 6am: Still standing! Not sure what happened to my glasses though.
Dress The Lazy Ones
Belt h&m
Shoes André

17 comments:

I heart milk said...

Late Happy Birthday.

lazydisco said...

merciiii!

ray said...

happy birthday.looks like a fun night.im impressed you were still standing at 6am!im usually on the floor by then!gorgous dress,i love it.the colour,the pattern,the little frills are all perfect.lucky youxx

lazydisco said...

hehe i stayed up late but trust me i had the worst hangover the next day :)

Honeymoon said...

Super style et très belle robe !

lazydisco said...

merci beaucoup ca ma fait plaisir!

Nat&Dieg said...

hahahahaha so cool!!! looks amazing!when are you coming to london???
xxxx

lazydisco said...

in 8 days!!woo! xx

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

lazydisco said...

thank you so much :)

AfroK said...

Happy belated birthday !!
Lots of kisses from the West Indies ;-)

lazydisco said...

merci!
ah la veinarde,moi je pars pas avant noel!xx

Always In Style said...

you are so cute - happy birthday!

lazydisco said...

thank you that's sweet!

Marion said...

PUTAIN de robe!!!
jésus!!

lazydisco said...

si tu vas a londres va faire un tour chez The Lazy Ones et dit leur que tu viens de ma part!

Marion said...

Putain jétais à londres il y a 3 semaines!!!! flute!!! enfin gros MERDE plutot!!!