Tuesday, 8 July 2008

Midnight Juggernauts= sex

Okay I know I talk a lot about the same stuff, but when I really like something I just can't help it.
Guitar/Drums bands had been boring me to death for years and these guys came along....
At first I was not so enthusiastic so I probably had to listen to the album for about 6 times before I even liked it.
Is 'Dystopia' going to be their 'Homework'? Their 'Moon Safari'?? By the way, has it even come out on vinyle? I haven't bought a cd in 5 years!
Oh and the guy who plays synth is totally buff. There, I've said it, my Midnight Juggernauts crush.

Anyone else cursing the 'summer' weather?

Finally today after so many weeks of seeing their faces everywhere in every magazine I decided to go on deezer and 'check out' what the Ting Tings sounded like, seeing as I had no idea. God how much can a band suck and get so much press at the same time?! This shit is so bad I'm sorry, I hope nobody that googles them ends up here.
Now back to reality with these babies.

Midnight Juggernauts-Shadows

Midnight Juggernauts-Road to Recovery (D.I.M remix)

Sébastien Tellier-Divine (Midnight Juggernauts remix)

Next week: my passion for TTC

2 comments:

marion said...

je suis nouvelle sur blogspot viens visiter mon blog!
http://one-wayy.blogspot.com

lazydisco said...

ok j'irais faire un tour,bienvenue!