Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Let's make a hit

Hiya.

Slightly back into shopping mode, I got this shirt and belt while out and about with the lovely
La Fée. I love the shirt but I made the mistake of wearing it out at a club that had no air con and boy I was so hot it was verging the unbearable.
Apart from the heat, Paris is cool, as planned I went to listen to the Bobmo bangers ("Lava Lava!) last thursday; I skipped Glass Candy the next day though and stayed in to watch "27 Dresses" on my laptop-sometimes you need a good romcom to cheer you up, and took my hot heels to the Useless Party on saturday which was fun fun fun.Right now everybody's talking about the AA t-shirt that changes colour with the heat, anyone has tried it?

Shirt and belt
Freep'star

Shorts Primark

Necklace birthday present from A.B

Fake wayfarers ebay

11 comments:

Ro! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ro! said...

I want one! But I think the novelty will wear off pretty quickly!

lazydisco said...

yeah that's what i was thinking,it sounds a bit like tie-dye, not sure if i'll like it...

Ro! said...

apparently it goes white under the armpits! not a good look!

I heart milk said...

I was close to buy it. But, ehm Im actually not sure why I didn't.

lazydisco said...

i really need to see what it looks like! that will be the perfect excuse to pop into AA in a moment :)

Tinky Minky said...

Très joli look! La chemise est très chouette! ;-)

lazydisco said...

merci!au début j'ai eu un peu peur de l'effet "nappe de pizzeria",mais finalement ca va :)

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

the outfit has that old skool laid back southern belle feel

ray said...

i havent even heard about that aa tshirt!sounds weird.love your outfit tho.the shirt is cool&so are your sunnies xx

lazydisco said...

-taryn: ah it's true cos when i put it on i immediately thought of jessica simpson :)

-ray:i went to check out the shirt and i'm really not convinced about the "heat marks" thing..im gonna stick to tri-blend i think!