Friday, 11 July 2008

I'm a cliché


Sometimes I like to think so. I mean in these photos none of the clothes I have on are truly original-apart from my Yeahhrrr vest that I love and will probably cherish my whole life and pass on to my kids.
It was autumn 2005, which one of us came up with Yeahhhrrrr! in the first place? Was it Mo, Me or Charlotte? It used to be Aww Yeahhrrr too.
Anyway..Yeahhrrr!! First proper night out in Paris-hence the outrageously red lipstick.
I've moved into my sister's flat in the 9th while she's away; I'm looking after her cat, slowly finishing my dissertation, doing 30 mins on Wii Fit every morning, going for walks round the neighbourhood, generally enjoying the parisian life once again.

Yeahhrr Vest The Lazy Ones
Shorts Zara (stolen from my sister's wardrobe)
Shoes Peacocks
Sleeveless Cardi AA
Pendant h&m

14 comments:

Marion said...

oulalalalalala ces chaussures!!!! MIAM!!! salope!

lazydisco said...

haha et £9 seulement a londres...

Marion said...

chuuuuuuuut ne dis rien jsuis du genre à prendre un avion et y aller!

Honeymoon said...

Après la Fashion Week...l'art urbain à Paris ! Viens jeter un coup d'oeil ! Et merci beaucoup pour ton commentaire !

A bientôt !

Lola Is Beauty said...

tights or no tights it's still Paris - give it a big smooch for me...

Margot said...

Je flashe sur les chaussures là!

ray said...

cool.love the bright colours of the shoes&vest.i have the same necklace,i wear it to deathxx

lazydisco said...

-lola: i know it's still lovely..even under the stormy weather right now!

lazydisco said...

-margot:ahah je crois qu'elles font des ravages celles la! et puis vraiment pas chères a londres, ca va me manquer le shopping la bas...

-ray:thanks!!that necklace is great isnt it?goes with everything!

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

like the yellow sandals!

Audrey Hilton said...

Rawwr ces chaussures!
Je croyais que c'tait des Topshop, bah ouais.. moi je connais pas grand-chose des bons plans à Londres =/
Bon en tous cas, bon été à Paris ;)

lazydisco said...

-taryn: thanks!! even though i have to wear them with tights today :( can u believe it,it's the middle of july...

-audrey: bah ouais peacocks c le topshop du pauvre :) ou des petites bourses! elles m'ont couté moins de 15 euros...

Sharifa said...

you look effortlessly stylish
mhm love the vest.
http://sharifaknows.blogspot.com/

lazydisco said...

thanks!
cool blog btw!