Thursday, 17 July 2008

Fête Nationale

It was bank holiday in France on Monday so there was not much to do apart from walking around under the baking sun, stop for coffee and cake and take some silly poses.
My sister has lent me her flat for a month and when I moved in she said: "Feel free to raid my wardrobe"!
In the past few years we both went through gruelling diets and fitness regimes to slim our fat asses down to a size 10/12-now it's perfect as we can swap clothes, and her closet if full of lovely summer dresses and vintage bags.


I turn 25 tomorrow omg!

Dress Autre Ton (Deborah's)
Bag I don't know, it's Deborah's too!
Belt and Shoes Primark


11 comments:

Honeymoon said...

Let's exchange links !

See u !

lazydisco said...

ok pourquoi pas!

lovelydisco said...

happy early birthday!

lazydisco said...

thanks so much!!x

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

happy 25th birthday dear!

Nat&Dieg said...

omg! karine happy b-day!!!!!!!!!
sorry we missed for a day, bua!
xxxxxxxxx

ray said...

love the jersey dress,looks v chicxxx

Miss Woo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Woo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Woo said...

love the combo of the dress with the belt, now you make me want to move to Paris...

lazydisco said...

thanks girls!! apparently this outfit is "very french" :)