Monday, 14 July 2008

An evening in Paris....


Or how I found myself at my friend Simon's apartment, sitting down on the floor surrounded by cool people, drinking rose and listening to four bands play in the living-room.
And it was the perfect occasion to try my first streetstyle shot! Well the lighting wasn't great so I had to use flash, and I totally forgot to ask these girls their names, or what they were wearing. Oh well, only practice will make me perfect.
But I thought they looked effortlessly stylish, and check out these sassy haircuts!

8 comments:

I heart milk said...

The hair cut is rad. I often which my hair wasn't so curly (and rather fucked in generel.), then I could have boy-ish hair cuts too

lazydisco said...

your hair looks good long though,and you're so lucky you know how to braid it properly!

Nat&Dieg said...

hello karine! you have to comeback to london and be the new "dirty dirty dancing female version",he's missing and never updates.Since i cut my hair i just want to go out all the time I don't know what got into me!xxxx

lazydisco said...

haha me it's the opposite,i stay sober and go home early! i've had my picture taken twice though already, never happens in clubs in london hmmm...

ray said...

sounds like a cool eve.great photos!chic outfits,loving the girls red neck scarf&waiscoatxx

lazydisco said...

yeah it was quite unusual to watch bands in someone's living room! lucky for the neighbours there was no drum kit :)

lovelydisco said...

Bands in a living room? Jealousy!

lazydisco said...

i know! and records,and wine too!