Sunday, 1 June 2008

You were such a P.Y.T!



Ha! 100th post. I thought I should celebrate with a bang!
I was a lazy blogger last week I must say and it wasn't really intended. It's just that I am having too much fun in Paris, and have been spending the last few days hopping from one friend's flat to another, drinking cocktails, lazying in the sun (sometimes), getting my hopes high, generally being silly.
Also, new shoes. You like?


You are upset by Style Bytes's disappearance? (personally I think she just got sick of the whole blogging thing and went back to growing vegetables and baking cakes;good for her) Don't worry, I will try my best to fill the void, except I'm a less skinny, more trashy version. And I speak fran-glish. And I swear. And I have poseur glasses. Fuck!
Anyway, a hundred posts later, it's still fun right? I wish I could dish out more gossip but then I might get in trouble. Maybe I'll also bring back Monday's Manjoyment who knows.

A Paris cette semaine? Viens prendre un verre sur la péniche concorde-atlantique mercredi soir avec moi ou mouille ta frange sur 2 Many Dj's à l'élysée montmartre vendredi soir.

Blouse h&m
Tropéziennes some shop in the 6th

14 comments:

Tinky Minky said...

la blouse est tellement trop jolie!!! :-D et j'adore aussi tes spartiates!! bref je suis fan de ton look! ;-)
Bises!

katy said...

ahah, je viendrais pas au bateau ni ailleurs, je préfère quand même les jicks et les da brasilians. on se revoie à berlin my dear! sois sage, un petit peu ;)

Mademoiselle K said...

-tinky minky: merci! je suis tombée sur cette petite boutique dans le 6è qui vend des vraies tropéziennes, vraiment pas chères, y'a plein de couleurs et de formes differentes, trop chouette!

-katy:ah! je vais surement venir au showcase en fait samedi c ca?

I heart milk said...

I like the shoes.
and your Style byte fill in!
Thats great, the blogosphere needs some more trashyness

mato and margo said...

J'adore la blouse! J'ai failli me la prendre hier!!! (mais bon... relativisons, je serai prof dans 3 mois, est ce que j'assumerai de porter ça face à des ados qui se prennent pour des femmes?!)
Bisous

Mademoiselle K said...

franchement elle est trop bien,lance toi! en plus elle va avec tou :)

ray said...

love the new shoesxx

Mademoiselle K said...

finally the perfect pair of gladiators :)

Grace said...

LIKE your new shoes? No. I LOVE them.

Mademoiselle K said...

i think i want a pair in gold too!!

cindy said...

very much love the shoes.
make me want to d.a.n.c.e.! ;]

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

cool blog ^_^

MHBass said...

woop woop, hundredth post! we all need a bit more trashiness in our lives, elegant is booooooring! you look cute in the top pic too.

Mademoiselle K said...

-taryn: hey thank you! i'll check yours right now xx

-mhbass: i know right,i can't do too polished! all this won't get me any invitations to cool events or freebies from designers though..oh well!