Monday, 9 June 2008

"Part of the weekend never dies"


Funnily enough, a lot of google searches for "It's not you, it's the E talking" (Soulwax) end up on my blog. Personally I haven't made the E talk in a while, Paris has been more of Marie Danielle time. Anyway, enough with the cryptic drug allusions. Dare to say no,kids!

As you might have gathered by the nostalgic tone of this post, my stay in Paris has come to an end, only three weeks though before I move back properly.
This weekend I decided to have a good time and nothing else.
Panik with 2 Many Dj's and So-Me and blablabla was a bit boring, but We Love Sonique on Saturday with Ricardo Villalobos definitely made up for it. Like this:

1am-Before Ricardo,leaving the house, all excited.

(i didn't have crazy make-up, I think it's just the reflection in my glasses)












7am-
After Ricardo, drinking coke on the terrace, one last cigarette, watching the sunrise.
(omg my eyes are pitch black)













What happened in between? An amazing 4 hours set (that I didn't think I'd like, since my friend Alex Tea is a big fan-he has good taste, we just really differ sometime), found buddies, lost buddies, un sosie de Jake Gyllenhaall aux lèvres douces, expensive beers, popcorn, a bugging question that pretty much got answered, the opportunity to let go, just one more time.

Did I mention I saw a free Chromatics gig on Saturday too? Paris is so good for you right now.
In the meantime, Berlin! Wednesday!

8 comments:

ray said...

sounds cool. you look great in your glasses tooxx
ps.my bag is from primark...

Mademoiselle K said...

aah it's the same one then :) i never spotted it in red damn it!

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

love the glasses!

Mademoiselle K said...

thanks!they're not even real glasses tho, im a just a big poseur :)

CULTURE CREATORS said...

Divine outfit. Great color combo and perfect accessories!

CC

Mademoiselle K said...

thanks so much,i'm going to check out your blog now!

Phantomas said...

c'était cool cette petite soirée... vivement que tu habites ici définitivement

Mademoiselle K said...

c'est clair c'était de la folie.. see u soon! x x