Sunday, 15 June 2008

The one for you


This dress I think, always works, even in the summer/autumn Berlin weather. But today, shoes! These babies I got in Paris ate most of my Berlin shopping budget before I even got there but whatever.

I think they look a bit granny-ish; A.B called them 'mendals'...men sandals, get it?



Last night in Berlin: parties+cheap beer.
I hadn't seen Les Petits Pilous before and although I must say I discovered they weren't the friendliest bunch (or maybe it's just me, too used to chat the night away with teenage dj's) they tore the place away with classics like 'Dun-dun-dun' or 'Rollin and Scratchin'.
The Bloody Beetroots were banging, verging on the scary and I guess I would have enjoyed it more if I had dropped an E or something.

Dress Primark
Shoes André


7 comments:

ray said...

love love the dress,and what cool shoes you have!xx

lazydisco said...

good old primark,i love it too much :)

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

i love the dress..very cute

mato and margo said...

Jolie tenue! Il fait beau chez toi!!! Tu peux oser la robe blanche!

p'tite mademoiselle said...

very nice style and your shoes are really beautiful. j'adore !

lazydisco said...

merci vous etes toutes trop gentilles!

WE ARE FRENCH said...

jolie robe! belle trouvaille