Saturday, 21 June 2008

Main dans la main


I've been fantasising about the whole knee-high socks and a dress thing for a while but I had managed to put it to the back of my head.
Until now. I needed knee-high socks in my wardrobe!
Then I realised I had already bought a pair ages ago.
Does this outfit work? Anyway it's not like I'm going to wear it out soon: how depressing is it to wake up on the 1st day of Summer and to look at nothing but grey skies and rain...

Dress Primark
Pendant h&m
Shoes André
Socks Peacocks

9 comments:

I heart milk said...

I think the outfit works perfectly nice.

lazydisco said...

finally it's sunny i can wear it outside!

WE ARE FRENCH said...

Association réussie, malgré que les chaussettes ne soient plus trop de rigueur vu le temps qu'il fait! (Pourvu que ça dure)

Tinky Minky said...

Tout est très joli : la petite robe avec les chaussettes c'est top! :-)
Biz!

lazydisco said...

merciiiiiiii :)

Taryn "Skinny Genes" B. said...

the dress is gangster!

Miss Woo said...

I think the outfit is brill, I love knee high socks with sandals!

lazydisco said...

i had never tried that combo before! i'm dreaming of nice soft grey jersey socks though,not much luck yet...

ray said...

it definatly works!looks so good with the pretty dressxx