Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Hard at work













Well, kind of. Who else is currently trying to write a dissertation? I just can't wait to be finished, I swear this is the last piece of writing I'll ever do in my whole life.

This post is not an ode to smoking by the way, but after all, this blog is still called Coffee and Cigarettes. Working from home means endless coffees and teas which means endless cigarettes too.
The timing for this dissertation is not great because in less than 10 days I am moving back to Paris and haven't even started packing yet.



















































Et oui, bientot le retour au bercail, ca me fait bizarre quand même. Et puis finalement j'ai pas quitté mon mec, ca t'étonne? (
j'en connais quelques unes qui vont bien rire!) Après un an de coups bas et de tromperies (le déprimé, le barbu, le rappeur-graphiste, le jeune mec d'institubes, l'australien) des deux cotés, le couperet est tombé, on efface tout et on recommence? Ce sera paris-london, london-paris une fois par mois et pour le reste on verra après.

Je raconte ma life sur ce blog, et alors?
Be in love, be happy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog a while ago and am a silent reader ever since. I think it was the name of the blog that attracted me in the first place, so these photos are really fitting. As I understand both English and French, I enjoy reading about your life. No I never wrote a dissertation (so far) but I just finished my finals last week, so I know exactly what you mean about coffee and cigarettes being life-savers, especially when I needed to pull an all-nighter! ;)

lazydisco said...

hey thanks for your lovely comment :)
you don't have to stay anomymous though! x

Times of Glory said...

Darling, I can really understand you! You remind me the time I did my dissertation... it is not the best time in the world, but you will finish soon - the best news! And you are such an adorable and stylish girl xx

Tinky Minky said...

Très jolies photos! j'aime beaucoup l'ambiance! ;-)! Les photos en noir et blanc donnent toujours un petit côté retro très sympa!
Kisses!