Tuesday, 13 May 2008

So long


The holidays are almost over; tomorrow I will once again be in London town. Not for long though, Paris here I come in about 10 days. I had fun here frolicking in the sleepy resort of Arcachon.
Didn’t do much, walked to the beach, fell asleep in the sun on the beach, braved the freezing waters for a bit of swim, had oysters, crab, lobster: the Oreo
milkshake from last night is the only break I took from my week-long strict diet of no-carbs and seafood only.
I haven’t had a drop of alcohol in a week either and didn’t wear any make-up for that long too. After all this was Arcachon baby, not exactly L. A
glamour.

There was this dress though, which I had completely forgotten about since last summer. After two days of rain here finally it was time to step out in my LBD.

When you’re by yourself in a rather unfamiliar place, where there’s not one single person that you know, I think it’s inevitable to start thinking about some deep shit like “where is my life going?“. Especially if like me you lie on the beach listening to profound tracks like “You Make it Easy” by Air, god that tune gets me every time.

So I also got the time to reflect about some less serious stuff, like my tantalising dilemma between the same old crush, the tall crush, the young crush. I think I’ve made my choice, I just hope he takes the lead now.

Dress Primark
Necklace Etsy


2 comments:

katy said...

hep! tu ressembles à ta young mom sur la pic (face)

Mademoiselle K said...

help!i'm turning into my mum!