Wednesday, 7 May 2008

Total Heaven
















So like a lot of other blogging girls I had bought this dress in h&m a couple of months ago. I had worn it maybe once then completely forgot about it! Yesterday it was all sunny and nice, the perfect occasion for a fake date, a stroll, coffee, maybe a film at sunset.
I thought let's wear the dress and see what happens.





























































I'm off to Southwest France on Thursday for about a week to rest, work on my dissertation, eat delicious seafood, hang out on the beach. La dolce vita quoi.
Si jamais vous passez par Bordeaux ou Arcachon, just holla...

Dress h&m
Shoes Primark
Ring and Sunglasses h&m

9 comments:

Miss Woo said...

ooh I saw that dress in H&M but didn't get it, I'm sure kicking myself now as it looks fab on you.

Mademoiselle K said...

thanks! i feel like such a total copycat though,cos so many other girls had bought it :)

Leene said...

talking about copycats - I think I'm gonna use your ideas.

Mademoiselle K said...

please do :)
your blog looks good!

cryptogram said...

god damn it! why don't you ever take me shopping! i am in love with this dress and have NO summer clothes karine.

(you'd be proud though, i went to COS the other day and bought two hot dresses.)

Tinky Minky said...

Tu la portes très bien cette robe! j'aime beaucoup l'association avec le bleu, le doré... ;-)

Mademoiselle K said...

-m: i bought it in paris!! yeahhrr COS is good,bit expensive though?lets go primark when i come back!

-tinky minky:merci! je sais pas pkoi je l'ai gardee au fond de mon placard si longtemps :)

Andy said...

Oh you have that dress too.. it's cute. and I LOVE THE COLOR of your shoes :-)

Mademoiselle K said...

thanks! and they were dead cheap too, only £4 in primark.. :)