Monday, 12 May 2008

Minuit fantome


Do you really need an excuse to take pictures of yourself doing any kind of stupid poses under bad lighting? Okay there's one, I made my first purchase on Etsy the other day, I was after some nice necklace after the all h&m ones I have seem to have fallen apart. It was quite cheap and the free postage offer really did it. Quite in a good mood at the moment, must be the holidays, the hot weather, the cute boys, the fact I'm already planning my 25th birthday beach party in July in Paris. Obviously not really on the beach.
Mais quand les parents se cassent en vacances, les souris dansent.

And you, do you also get also excited when summer is coming?

T-shirt American Apparel
Glasses Lissac Paris
Necklace Etsy from 'Citizenfox'

2 comments:

katy said...

une coupe! j'étais pas si sûre mais là je dis un coup de ciseaux magiques serait du meilleur effet

Mademoiselle K said...

clair!l'heure est plus que venue :)