Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Riding scooters with boys

Seriously what is wrong with the weather? I feel so english right now, always banging on about the weather. But it does input a lot into daily decisions doesn't it? So now with this warm/cold bullshit it's back to spring dresses worn with thick tights and warm-ish jackets.
Now that I've killed off monday's manjoyment I'm not sure what to replace it with. I was thinking a weekly article about restaurants but...
a) I'm too broke to go to a restaurant every week (although....)
b) I'm so boring I never really try new places and stick to the ones I love best
Any suggestions?



Dress AA

Jacket Primark

Boots Jonak

2 comments:

nerdhawk said...

i want that dress. i saw it at the AA near me and was tempted to get it in navy...

Mademoiselle K said...

it's great cos it goes with everything! plus they have improved the fabric,less sweaty...