Sunday, 9 March 2008

Sexy Time

After the rather depressing Valentine's Day "Heartbreak Playlist", I thought I should redeem myself and come up with a "Sexy Playlist". It's Sunday, it's cold and windy outside, don't you just want to get a bit tipsy and hang out in front of a fire with someone you like? Some sexy tracks, some bangers, some that just make you want to fall in love, others that just want you to go harder, better, faster, stronger...


TTC "Quand je claque des doigts"
Teki, Cuizinier and Tido, slow-jamming and trying to get it on with some hot girls.

Les Rythmes Digitales "Take A Little Time"
Very 80's, I don't know why, it always puts me in a good mood.

Bobby Orlando "I'm so Hot For You"
Une déclaration d'amour sur le dancefloor.

Adonis "No Way Back"
I think it's the repetitive beats that trouble me.

Jackson and His Computer Band "Rock On"
The keyboards, the chorus, Jackson,hmm...

!!! "Me and Guliani Down by the Schoolyard"
I also like to listen to this at the gym-you know, just another way to work up a good sweat.

dj Funk "It's Time for the Perculator"
Booty bass booty bass.

Daft Punk "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger"
Use your imagination.

Midnight Juggernauts "Road to Recovery"
So euphoric.

Air "All I Need"
Time to chill. Avec une cigarette c'est encore mieux.

(If anyone wants any of these tracks taken down, please email me!)

4 comments:

la fée said...

ici aussi c'est vent et pluie et en plus il faut que j'aille voter arghhhh !!!!!!! en tout cas t'es tout mimi avec tes chouettes lunettes

Mademoiselle K said...

merci!
a la météo ici ils disent que c'est carrement la tempête et de rester chez soi!aaahh!

Jean Moustache said...

purée énorme la selection du jour!


bravo !


cocogirlz.blogspot.com


A bientôt

Jean

Mademoiselle K said...

ah,contente que ca plaise!