Saturday, 15 March 2008

Paris...


C'est drôle. And super busy. I don't want to go to back to London. Yesterday I had one motherfucker of a marathon day,I had stayed over at Caro's the night before and she had to wake up early so I was out of the house by 9. So that's what I did:

-9.30am: Very early morning screening of this
: Who the hell goes to the cinema so early? Lots of people it seems. The film, by the way, I loved it.

-1pm: lunch with papa and maman in St-Sulpice.

-2.30: Tea and a box of macarons with my cousin Audrey to discuss motherhood and married life. And also to spend some time with my favourite man aka
-5pm: Private view of the "Marie-Antoinette" exhibition at the Grand-Palais with Anne-Sophie. Way too packed with well made-up grannies.

-7pm: Pit-stop chez maman to eat, shower, get pampered for the evening.

-9.30pm: "Gauche Uppercut" at the theatre, I am such a proud sister, it was amazing.
-minuit: Party time. Dance, drink, crush, wink, more drink, more crush. .......

Ce matin: hangover, food, nap, plans for later, loving it.

6 comments:

stupidcupcake said...

Paris seems fun.
I've add your blog to my blog roll, I hope you don't mind.

Mademoiselle K said...

ohh thanks,i will reciprocate!
paris is really really good right now,i can't wait to move back!

Nat&Dieg said...

omg!nose job?

Mademoiselle K said...

haha imagine!

Phantomas said...

Hey...! c'était bien cool de te rencontrer et te parler... next time, we'll have more time!

Mademoiselle K said...

clair,le mois prochain je me prends une semaine!