Thursday, 6 March 2008

Hey Boy

free music



"Hey Boy
Why you didn't call me?
I waited for days
I can't believe you didn't call

Hey Boy
Why you didn't call me?
I waited for days
I can't believe you didn't call

A. You're gay
B. You've got a girlfriend
C. You kinda thought I came on too strong or
D. I just wasn't your thing, no ring

Hey Boy
Why you didn't call me?
I waited for days
I can't believe you didn't call

When we sat outside for an hour at the party and talked
I thought something good could be starting
It's not a lot that I want
just some talking and really,
you just injured my pride

Hey Boy
Why you didn't call me?
I waited for days
I can't believe you didn't call

Susan said that maybe you're scared
Shelly says there always is a reason
and Chris said you're probably surrounded by girls
and I'm just not one of them you're needing"


Seriously I love this song. At the moment it doesn’t refer to anyone in particular but I have been there so many times it is sickening. Where is the romance gone? When is the last time you were wined and dined-and not just as an excuse to get you into bed?
I just want to go on a nice date, is that too much to ask?

4 comments:

milou said...

juste un mauvais moment! Allez, même moi j'ai trouvé un époux, il y a de l'espoir.

Anonymous said...

booyah.
boys suck.

i'm married, and i can tell you, it never gets better.

Rely on yourself and yr girlfriends
xobree

Mademoiselle K said...

allez je desespère pas!tant mon horloge biologique ne se met pas a s'enerver j'ai le temps :)

In the Mood of Mode said...

je viens de decouvir, c'est pas mal.