Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Daft Punk song of the week: "Indo Silver Club"


The only good thing about being in London is that I really feel I can do whatever the fuck I want without having to give any explanation to anyone. Like smoking a cigarette at breakfast, like right now. Which I by the way, almost never do unless it is a crisis situation or I'm still drunk/high. But I don't know why, this morning it just felt right.
And if I want to dress a bit over the top to go to uni then I can as well.
This weekend it's Easter and here, just another excuse to party and get drunk.
These days you're not hip if you don't run a disco/nu-disco night. Seriously, wtf? Me on the other hand, I was born into disco! Maybe in another post I will let you know why.

I miss Paris and everything/everybody that goes with it, and I'm actually planning an exit at the end of May.


jacket and dress Primark
sad face my own

2 comments:

Nat&Dieg said...

omg! i wish i coild space to paris tooo!!!!!!!!

Mademoiselle K said...

are we gonna have some easter continental food on monday?xx