Thursday, 28 February 2008

Femmes a lunettes

This isn't really a secret, I just love sunglasses. So when I saw this mixed lot of retro glasses/sunglasses on ebay I just couldn't resist...I was the only bidder and it only cost me 10 euros! So here they are:

-Obvious nerdy glasses, might get them made to my prescription
-Aviators, my very first pair! -These ones are cool cos you can wear them at night and still see. Ok and look like a douchebag at the same time but who cares. -Reminds me of pictures of my granny on holiday in Italy in the 60's. -And these are the ones that simply don't look too good on me. And you, are you crazy about sunglasses too and wear them as soon as there's the slightest ray of sun??

9 comments:

Phantomas said...

Cool les lunettes!
Ça, c'est pour toi

http://thecobrasnake.com/guest%20checks/FLYERS/yardsaleparis.jpg

Ou du moins, tes copines à Paris... Moi, j'y serai et j'ai toujours un second casque pour ramener des... filles! ;-)

Mademoiselle K said...

ah ah clever boy!
boo j'aurais bien aime y etre malheureusement je serais a paris seulement a partir du 12...enfin si tu croises cory kennedy dit lui hi de ma part :)

stupidcupcake said...

The nerd and the aviators are really really cool. Sometimes ebay really bring home good stuf..

Mademoiselle K said...

yeah and it's even better when it's a bargain! i've noticed that i win many more auctions,and for less when i bid on ebay france...

chase girl said...

sunglasses are the best! but of course, it's almost impossible to live in california without them :D

Mademoiselle K said...

ooh california,lucky!i really want to go to L.A this autumn...

Rachel Ruckus said...

the red ones in the lot that you said didn't look good on you are rad. i'll buy them off of you!!!

rachel

Mademoiselle K said...

oh i'll just send them to you if you want!xx

Anonymous said...

OMG! You look so hot in those Aviator Sunglasses. I like that style the best on you!