Wednesday, 30 January 2008

Voyage Voyage

It has stopped raining in London hurrah I can go on my bike again and pout at the cute boys I pass on the street. Anne-Sophie was here at the weekend so it was shopping shopping shopping again although I didn't spend that much but still ended up with a full new outfit-more on that later.
I went to Notting Hill for the first time in maybe two years, had some cupcakes and sneered at the sloaney kids in American Apparel.
Unless some kind of marriage proposal arises I will be leaving London this summer and going back to Paris, exciting! But there are some other places I am hoping I will be able to visit this year...













1) Brussels, April. Haven't been in 4 years, I really need to visit my little cousin, plus I've heard the shopping opportunities have vastly improved...













2)Martinique, June. More family reasons, haven't visited my grandmother in two years, and I think it's time to go show off my new bikini body.













3) L.A, October. Although I still don't have a driving license, it's probably about time i went to hang out with all the cool v.i.p's.

3 comments:

Phantomas said...

It still raining in Paris... And you shoud add a fourth place: Berlin

Mademoiselle K said...

ouais c vrai que je me referais bien une petite semaine berlinoise cet ete hmm...

Brav said...

Mon copain Mark!!!
:-))))