Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Shopping suite et fin


Dress Primark
Shoes New Look

No you are not looking at a remake of Shining, just the new dress I acquired last week whilst shopping with Katy. The nautical/schoolgirl theme was obviously irresistible to me, as much as the £10 price tag. (fuck you topshop!)
Looks like London might get a bit fun this weekend. If anyone is here, I will be dj-ing at Catch (22 Kingsland Road) friday night from 11, playing the best in euro bangers aka TTC, boys noize and forgotten french pop hits. It's free, so come along to say hi.

10 comments:

Jane said...

that looks great on you. i love the cut and the trim. what a deal

Cily said...

I Love that dress & your style!

Mademoiselle K said...

-jane: thanks! primark prices are quite hard to resist really..the only downside is that every girl on the town is gonna be wearing the same thing..

-cily: merci beaucoup!

jeunedemoiselle said...

J'adore la robe!

Mademoiselle K said...

je pense qu'elle sera pas mal pour un rencard au café..reste plus qu'a trouver un charmant jeune homme a inviter :)

Miss Woo said...

I can't believe your dress is from Primark, its lovely. Its a shame I don't live in London anymore, so I can't go down and ask you to play some Italo disco, haha.

Mademoiselle K said...

ooh for some reason i assumed you lived in london...i need to stop shopping in primark seriously,im addicted!

thestonefox said...

sooo cute. I love it.

April Green said...

Hoho!!!! So sweet Miss K :D
It looks great on you!!!
xoxo
April

Eli said...

the shining was the first thing that popped into my head...very cute!