Wednesday, 9 January 2008

"No sex please we're english"

Katy my good friend from Paris was in London for a couple of days, which could only mean three things: gossiping, eating and obviously shopping. A quick stop by American Apparel proved to be sufficient to revive the fluokid in me. (Oh I wish how I was I was 20 again!) Betty recently blogged about the black lamé leggings, well in my case I fell for the black lamé skirt. I don't know if I'm only one feeling like this but I find it hard to wear AA in the winter and actually I can't wait for the summer so I can wear my vests and hoodies again.























Hoodie, heabdand and skirt American Apparel
Tights Topshop
Glasses My mum's from the late 70's


More on my shopping finds tomorrow...

4 comments:

Miss Woo said...

Ah I nearly purchased the black lame skirt too, its nice, shiny and high waisted. It looks good with the mustard tights!

Mademoiselle K said...

ha i'm not sure that i'm gonna dare to wear it with the tights in the street tho!might stick to grey/black for now :)

Alexa said...

i love!! those tights. and i've always wanted some AA Lamé, but i really don't think i could rock it. looks like you've done an excellent job, though :]

Mademoiselle K said...

thank you!your blog is cool!