Thursday, 17 January 2008

The bitch is fit

Anyone that knows me a little will have realised by now that I'm a bit obssessed with Rihanna and that body-wise she is my ultimate fitness model. (move over Beyonce) I couldn't care less about her music but damn I'd kill for these abs and arms. One more year of going to the gym three times a week and I should eventually get there right??
Some man at the tube station office the other day actually made my day: first he asked me, "are you from the Caribbean?".Me yawn."Yeahhrr". Him : "Oh I could tell, you have that Rihanna look". Me "Yeahhhhhhhrrrrr!"
Anyway I'm not too crazy about her bling bling style either,but it made me realise that apart from being from the Caribbean we also share something else, aka the American Apparel vest pictured above. Now that's what I call fucking exciting news my friends. Also I've been looking for a similar pair of brown shorts for a while but no luck so far. Any ideas?

4 comments:

Cee-Cee said...

that safari inspired look is great!

Mademoiselle K said...

yeah the shoes are pretty cool too actually.your blog sounds good,celebrity+fashion=always a winner

cotton candy said...

hot blog!! and i love your dress in previous post!!

Mademoiselle K said...

thanks!yeah it looks like this dress is a winner :)