Sunday, 9 December 2007

Salut


Hi. This is me waking this morning,not in my house and not looking very fresh at all. That's why you get after an all night house party in Dalston. It was good fun and I drunk a whole bottle of cava by myself and sang along to "one more time" on the table. I have never been to house party so packed.This is their kitchen. Really.

This weekend has been good though, Charlotte was visiting so it meant a lot of going for dinner, shopping (finally I found the shoes i wanted! also, more to come on my outfits of the weekend later), museums and gossip.
I got into a bit of xmas mood so managed to get a companion to get some gingerbread lattes and cheesecakes.


7 comments:

lost in the valley of pleasure said...

so guess what i just remembered the password to? bis
margarita xx

Mademoiselle K said...

yeahhrr u can update now!

lost in the valley of pleasure said...

god i hate you! i wish i could eat cheesecake. hml....

Mademoiselle K said...

we'll make vegan banana cake in paris woohoo

April Green said...

Hiiiii Karine!!!!
Merci de m'avoir add dans ta liste de liens!! c'est super gentil! et merci pour ton com's!!!
je vais faire de même et te mettre dans mes liens voilà!
et même sur ta photo au reveil tu est trop mimi ^^
hihi
bizoux!!!

Phantomas said...

Hey mademoiselle K! What's up? Thanx for adding me into your blogroll! But I guess you're french so I just swap directement de l'anglais au français... J'ai vécu 3 ans en UK, j'adore ce pays! A très vite

Mademoiselle K said...

ben oui j'aime bien lire les blogs de musique aussi (y'a pas que la mode dans la vie hein?) et j'ai vu que tes gouts musicaux etaient tres similaires aux miens :)