Sunday, 16 December 2007

Oh yeah

Friday, it was pay day indeed.You know when you go to sleep the day before you get paid all you can think about is shopping and clothes and sushi and drinks with hot boys and kisses and..ok I digress. But my dear friends,it is also xmas soon and I am on a tight budget.I wish i could shop all year long at marc, chloe, isa and miu, but unfortunately, life is not all rainbow-coloured for me. I thought I needed a quick fashion fix, somewhere I could find everything under one roof,for not much. I didn't want to go to h&m because for some strange reason I only shop there in Paris (and it is actually cheaper in euros). I had only one choice left so I said to myself: Primark, hit me! After battling with about another million of shoppers on oxford street I finally go through the golden doors of this cheap cheap fashion temple (seriously they need to open one in Paris). Mostly everyone I know that's been to Primark has a bit of a love/hate affair with it, I try to stay away but then it's so cheap i can't resist it. For £50 I got :a skirt, a bra, a jacket, a leather bag, a t-shirt, 2 pairs of tights and a cardigan. Where else on earth can you do that?




Then this morning, after the usual Turkish weekend breakfast in Dalston i went to AA only with the intention of buying the tights that my friend Katy had asked me for. Then I realised I really needed a simple v-neck t-shirt, a bit loose, so I checked the men's section for one. I felt it was a bit crap to spend £12 on a white t-shirt but then I tried it on and the cut is perfect and it's so soft, I feel like me and him are going to be best friends.
Oh and on the way there I bumped into Keira Knightley and her boyfriend.While tidyding my wardrobe I found this yellow top, which I think I have only worn once because I'm not sure I like it. What do you think?Yeahhrr or not?
Tomorrow I am off to Paris for three weeks, can't wait.

Leather bag and (non-leather) jacket Primark
Deep V-neck t-shirt Ameriean Apparel
Yellow top New Look
Belt and earrings H&M


4 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion.Com) said...

I love all your stuff
that last outfit is amazing!

Mademoiselle K said...

thank you! i'm gonna keep that yellow top then i guess :)

Nat&Dieg said...

hello!!! have fun in Paris! I'm going to Primark tomorrow Yeahrrrrr!!!omgooddd Lily Allen is pregnant and Lynn spears, too!!! sooooo badddd!!!!its a disease!xxxx

Mademoiselle K said...

argh i heard about jamie lynn but..lily allen??wtf??