Friday, 14 December 2007

Jingle bells

Wednesday the weather was so nice for once, so un-London like. I got up early and bribed my partner in crime with lunch and entry to the "Sex and Art" exhibition at the Barbican (well i do get %50 off on food there,plus free tickets for the shows-thanks to my old staff card...) in exchange for him acting as my photographer all day.
I am going home on monday for the xmas holidays and am well excited at the prospect of parisian shopping and eating out. Yeahhr!






















Coat Primark
Dress Primark
Tights h&m
Shoes New Look
Hat h&m
Keffieh Tunisian Souk
Belt h&m
Bag second-hand

6 comments:

Nat&Dieg said...

you look so cute!!!
I thinkwe'll have to do Busaba after Christmas,non?x

Mademoiselle K said...

yeahhrr we'll do that! i'll come by at some point this weekend anyway,today or tmrw.bizzzxxx

Miss Woo said...

I your outfit and the ribbed tights, though I've yet to find it in H&M..

Mademoiselle K said...

thanks!they come in a pack of 2 with some darker ones,i cant wear normal tights in winter..too cold!

pipelette said...

super look! j'aime beaucoup!!
http://unepipeletteaparis.hautetfort.com/

Mademoiselle K said...

merci!dis donc j'aime bien ta ceinture que j'ai vu sur ton blog,elle était pas dans mon h&m boo