Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Aww yeahhrr


I've just bought Daft Punk's "Alive 2007" (live in Paris) and it is so so amazing I have to blog about it. Having been to the actual gig it brings back all the memories and omg that must have been the best gig ever-I guess the combination of drugs/best friends/ brothers/ sisters/dad(!)/superbangers/lovers could only have been a winner. We all danced straight for two hours and I was so hot I ended up hanging out in a vest and leggings. When "Rollin n Scratchin" came on I was seriously about to cry.

2 comments:

Miss Woo said...

My friend went to see them in London and it was apparently super amazing, and it sure looks good from the DVD screen shots. I'm quite curious about their film too..

Mademoiselle K said...

yeah it was definitely the best gig ever!i listened to it at work today and felt soooo nostalgic :(