Tuesday, 13 November 2007

Obsessions

At the moment I really really want a pair of tan leather boots. Like these ones I saw on ebay for instance. Except they are well over my budget already. Also a nice vintage tan leather bag would be lovely.
I also want the perfect LBD, floaty blouses, cashmere cardigans, grey jeans,and a nice man to accompany it all. Ha.
This weekend was the best I've had in ages as I spent a lot of time catching up with old friends and definitely making up for lost time hmm...

4 comments:

jeunedemoiselle said...

Elles sont superbes!

margarita said...

so when we start knitting support group, i think we should eat yummy food (um, but it'll have to be vegan, sorry for being special needs)

Mademoiselle K said...

i dont mind the vegan!we can have risotto right?!

margarita said...

yeah!